BootsnAll Travel Network



sorry i haven’t written for awhile…but neither has shakespeare

hi friends and neighbors. it’s been quite sometime since i’ve written anything (worthwhile) on ye olde blogge. i promise to soon…but not now.

let me just say that since i was last here, i have traveled near and far, seen a thing or two, had some adventures and am still in (largely) one piece.

i am VERY excited to report that in 1 hour i will be meeting face to face my great friends and upstairs neighbors, becca & kevin, in sanur on the beautiful island of bali, indonesia. we’re gonna play hella cards, drink gallons of bintang and generally have a crazy-go-nuts hootenanny wreaking havoc on the unwitting balinese for one solid week before going our separate ways again.

maybe after that i’ll tell you all about Ramadan in egypt and the Maasai village in northern Tanzania…and zanzibar and singapore and possibly some thoughts and feelings on all and sundry. or maybe not. maybe i’ll wait to publish the book and you can pay me some CASH MONEY to learn of my fabulously fantastically exotic experiences abroad. 🙂

til next time, dear readers.

love, your humble narrator.



Tags:

5 responses to “sorry i haven’t written for awhile…but neither has shakespeare”

  1. Mollie says:

    YAY!! Karen’s back!! Well.. kinda! But have fun in BALI!!!

  2. Ellis says:

    Shakespeare never wrote a word. That is what i learned in collej.

  3. scotty says:

    thanks for the peep and and hope you don’t run out of world before you run out of cash!

  4. Welcome back, Humble Narrator.
    We’ve missed you.
    I can’t wait to hear it all. Say ‘Hi’ to Kevin and Becca for me, and enjoy!

  5. Well, this can be my first visit to your blog! We are a cluster of volunteers and starting a new initiative in an exceedingly community in the identical niche. Your blog provided us valuable data to figure on. You’ve got done a marvellous job!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *