BootsnAll Travel Network



Carnival on the Island of Trinidad

i’ve booked the lodging and festivities package for Carnival in Trinidad, my first stop. i’m really psyched to get there and slather on the sunscreen. not so excited about slathering on mosquito repellent at the same time, but i reckon it’s pretty necessary.
anyway, i’ve tried to upload a picture of the costume i’m going to be wearing during the 3 days or whatever it is of Carnival. watch out Trini fellas!!! VA VA VOOOOM! i’m ready to do some SERIOUS liming.
Carnival outfit
the one i’m having made is the one second from left but with a smaller head dress as i’m really unsure about winin’, chippin’ and drinking all at the same time with a gigantic fan of feathers on my head. of course, i’ll look JUST like the model too. 🙂



Tags: ,

3 responses to “Carnival on the Island of Trinidad”

  1. Lola says:

    Rendawg,

    I presume you’ve made it and have enjoyed Carnaval!? I’m anxious to hear about the start of your odyssey! Missing you in cold SF!

    Much Ruv,
    Rora

  2. Lauren Duran says:

    Karen!
    You sound like you are having a blast! If & when I graduate and decide to go romp around the world – I will see where you are and maybe we can meet up.

    Take care and have a fantastic time!
    Lauren Duran

  3. Julie Green says:

    OK Do, where’s the blogs about exotic places? Feb 18th and not a peep! OK… i’ll give you another week to chillax but us working gals are waiting with baited breath to live vicariously thru you! Hope you’re having the time of yer life doll!

    xoxox
    Julie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *