BootsnAll Travel Network



a moment of silence please

i’m sad to report that my good friend, Claws Cartwright, passed away from a bout with feline lymphoma. claws was a kitty with lots of personality. for awhile there he toyed with kitty hippiedom, growing dreads on his sides. claws pawed around the planet in the company of miss julianne coffee (and others, myself included for a brief time a couple of times) for 14 years before succumbing to the cancer that finally had him breathing his last.

raise a glass or sprinkle some catnip for claws (a.k.a. “knuckles”) and think a good thought that he’s in that better place above earth, chasing mice and bugs and drinking from a heavenly bathroom sink tap that never shuts off.



Tags: ,

3 responses to “a moment of silence please”

  1. Stephen Davis says:

    My darling we miss you so much here in San Francisco. Know that we are all wishing you much love and hugs as you conquour the world. Know we are there in spirit with you, and will sprinkle a bit of catnip over our martini’s in rememberance of Kitty.

    We love you and miss you so much!

  2. Seshaya says:

    You are a very smart person!

  3. Team Roster says:

    Best you could change the post subject title a moment of silence please » TravelBlog Archive » THE ODYSSEY to something more suited for your blog post you write. I loved the post nevertheless.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *