BootsnAll Travel Network



Nothing says Livid like…

Losing lots of blog entries because of a server crash..

I lost alot of entries, and hopefully this can be resloved, if not I may need to cross over to the dark if not darker side of blogging.

I leave lovely London in 11 days go to India, which is freaking soon.. I got my visa today in fact! Malarial meds are happening on tuesday, everything is coming together.

Expect for the fact that according to my blog I am in the Spanish desert on top of a bluff, screaming into the wind, wearing nothing more than snail juice from Morocco, a Nowhere Crew slut tank top and a smile.

I guess all this happens for a reason.

But please not now….



Tags: ,

2 responses to “Nothing says Livid like…”

  1. rich says:

    is happy birthday in order. how is the food in London and yes it does look like you took a little bit of a detour from you original plan. everything going ok in the windy city. been getting a lot of rain the last couple of weeks. take care rich.

  2. webdesign says:

    Fantastic blog! I truly really like the way it? s straightforward on my eyes also because the Information are well written. I am questioning how i could be notified when a new publish continues to be made. I’ve subscribed to your rss feed which need to perform the trick! Possess a good day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *