BootsnAll Travel Network



Bye Bye London

Dearest London-town

It has been a great last two months, If it weren’t for you I would have never ridden my bike on the wrong side of the street, learned to love cider, drank gallons and developed cravings for tea, sat in stone circles in the middle of the night in Brockley, broke into playgrounds on Sunday mornings, danced my pants off at many a party, or even discovered I do have a penchant for fancy dress.

I remember the plan of coming for two weeks back in the middle of July, but you convinced me with the bright lights, and gloomy days that it would only be proper to stay a while. I must admit it hasn’t always been this good, the way you took the beating on my savings account made me shiver and pout, but when you rewarded me with a good temporary cash in hand gig, I knew we had made amends. London you are all right.

I am leaving you tomorrow, for another city. Dehli in fact. I know this comes to you as a suprise but, Baby it will be all right, Mummy’s coming back to you in March. Don’t forget I told you this had always been my dream and I know you wouldn’t be one to stand in the way. Nepal and India will never take the place of you, but as you know I have to be moving on. Of course there are things out there that I cannot get from you, I know you have bitchin curry in Brick Lane, but I have to see it from the source.

When I take the tube to Heathrow tomorrow, I will actually enjoy the way my ears pop when going underground, and will smile at the hundreds of free crappy papers that flood your beautiful caverns everyday. I must admit I thought I would be a little sadder, but admit it, the nights are getting longer, the days decidedly wetter, and and for some reason when that happens the people here get absolutley nasty.

So long London, see you in the Spring..

Please take care of all my friends, I will miss them terribly,
and don’t let them get into anything I wouldn’t

*smooches*
jessica



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *