BootsnAll Travel Network



and then there was one.

Oh goodness, seems like there has been much going on in my life these days, too much in fact that I am a neglector in my own bloggy, not to mention calling home not as much (sorry mom and dad) the truth is that I was blessed enough for a travelling friend of mine from Nepal to suprise me and meet up with me. The more I am alone the more I write, so you guessed it, Alone again I bee. All for the better though, I guess….

After Hampi, we headed to Gorkana on the Arabian sea, I love saying that. The Arabian Sea. Even if I was the bittiiest bit sad about being solo again all I would have to do is remind myself that it is freaking winter for all of my loved ones in the Northern Hemisphere, meaning if I had never quit my job at Kozy’s like I did about a year ago, I’d be biking through snow and ice to get to work, sub zero temps, long johns under jeans, I mean really…

Life isn’t so bad, Winter is one of those things I do not miss, and as I sit on the beach and watch the sunset again over the sea, I can’t almost believe it was me a year ago riding my bike through the snow in Chicago. I have changed, so much has changed and I am realizing that I could never go back to what I was doing there, so the good news is that there is no where to go but UP!

I am staying in gorkana for about a week then I am off to hippy bootcamp, I will explain more on that later 🙂 just wanted to send my love and let you all know I am well, I have been thinking of everyone alot lately, mainly my friends Pete in La La land and also Gina from chi-town, where are you?! let me know you are okay..

big love from the sandy depths of my heart

jessica



Tags: ,

3 responses to “and then there was one.”

  1. momma says:

    I love and miss you dearly. Happy Valentines Day. IM glad to hear that you are Ok.nrnrwith all my lovenrmomma

  2. frankie says:

    Hi,nrSince I didn’t have a clue where Gorkana could be, I googled it and here’s what I found:nrhttp://www.indiamike.com/india/showthread.php?t=29686nrAll the best, nrf r a n k i e

  3. momma says:

    as always glad to hear that you are doing Ok.nrbe safe and well.nrMomma

  4. John says:

    I miss you and glad you are safe and sound, dysentery and all. I am going to dover to see the volvo (and others of course) I am going to take a video and put it on myspace.

    Love yuh,

    John

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *