BootsnAll Travel Network



Still in Sydney

Right so the weather hasn’t been so good this week, but we are still having fun.

ย We went on another party type bus thing again on saturday, but it just wasn’t the same! But still had a good evening.On Valentines day, it was absolutely pouring down with rain, so we decided to go to the cinema with two friends, Mikaela and Camilla. And guess what we saw, thats right, Valentines day! Good old chick flick and we loved it!!! Then due to rain decided to go back to hostel and just relax for a while! In the evening we went to WAGAMMAS!!!! Ahhh it was amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

So today, we thought we definitely need to see the opera house and the harbour bridge. We tried to find it the other day but it ended up we were on the wrong side of the harbour (typical of us) but we got ourselves a map today! Woke up to glorious sunshine, so decided we’d walk all through hyde park and the botanical gardens which were very pretty. Looked at Mrs Macquaries chair and then walked all round to the opera house and half way over the bridge! Have a fair few iconic photos, some of which it looks like the background is a backdrop someone has superimposed in!

Anyway we then decided to go to dinner and had one of the best curries ever!

Have decided I prefer Melbourne as much as Sydney is amazing and everything I couldn’t live here, its so much bigger and spread out than we expected, it takes like an hour to get to a beach! But hey we still like it, and now we can get ourselves around it’s not so bad! We have done A LOT of walking!!!

Oh and the washing we did the other day, didnt quite go the way we expected. Me Alice and our friend Mikaela decided it would be cheaper etc to shove everything in one washer, and then shove everything in the dryer. Ohย hey pink clothes! Nevermind, it’s like having another wardrobe!

Anyway we must go pack and shower soon, as we have an early start! 6am!!!! The bus is picking us up and we drive up to byron bay staying over night at a surf camp and having a surf lesson. We think thats what we’re doing anyway! Will report back soon.

Holly xxx



Tags:

5 responses to “Still in Sydney”

  1. Dad says:

    Well Molsie having a ball. Lots of walking eh – will tell Osca in readiness for your return!!
    All good here. Mum at Parsley with Lottie and Osca. Me and Oz at home singing, watching films and house work!! Giving up drink, chocolate and junk for Lent – starting this Wednesday!
    Building start delayed so probably stioll going on when you get back>
    I have loads of pictures of Australia somewhere when I went in 1978 so must compare with yours.
    Keeps the blogs coming.
    Miss you loads
    Dad xox

  2. Rachieee says:

    WAGS!!! I miss WAGS lol…
    And Valentine day! Aint that just a cheesy film, funny and brill but soo girly which obviously means AWESOME lol I Loved it ๐Ÿ™‚ x x!
    Pink clothes! – O sweeeetheart! Trust it to be you! ๐Ÿ™‚ hahaha! (actually laughed out loud when i read that ๐Ÿ™‚ hehe)
    Anyway – loving the reports! Feels like im kinda with you!
    Miss you
    Love you
    And can’t wait to see the photo’s x x x x x x x

  3. Granny says:

    You seem to be getting around. When I was first married I did the same thing with the washing and Grandpa had blue uinderwear. Good hing it wasn’t pink.
    XXXXXX

  4. Mum says:

    LOL!!! Dont you remember the red sock in South Pacific?!!
    Obviously you haven’t been listening when I separate the whites and the reds and the pastels and the darks!!
    Sounds like you’re still having amazing time – 2 weeks now x x x

  5. Auntie says:

    Sounds like u r staying quite fit…….hope u took your trainers as i suggested or r u still in flipflops!!!!
    All sounds amazing and have been talking to Paul about going and taking kids out of school before they go to secondary school anyway
    Hope u continue to have fab time and glad meeting some fun people too
    lots of love
    Auntie xx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *