BootsnAll Travel Network



Women On the Road Interview

hey everyone,

I’ve been interviewed for the women’s travel site “Women-on-the-Road” about my travels and how volunteering has changed me and my life.

If you’d like to read it, please scroll down to “Travel Sites I Visit Often” on the right hand side of this page, and click on the “Women-on-the-Road” link. Then look at the right hand side of her feature page and click on “Interviews With Intrepid Travelers”.

I have to say, I am honored by the interview and very honored to have my interview on a site next to some of the world’s most interesting women travelers, too.

gigi



Tags:

32 responses to “Women On the Road Interview”

  1. Hi, Im planning on running the half this weekend. Do you recommend trail shoes for the course or do you think regular running shoes are ok? Are the trails technical?

  2. Good write-up, Im regular visitor of ones site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

  3. Well the beastiality and the pedophilia thoughts are a little extreme, but I agreewe cant change the definition the word marriage to fit ones preferenceIt would be odd for an African-American to call themself caucasionMan & Woman only!

  4. Fantastic, Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content.

  5. n lastly my fav one from SM we will show you real AMERICA

  6. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and Im impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

  7. The cross-country scene back in the UK saw the area championships take place. At the South of England Champs at Parliament Hill, Neilson Hall (48:23 for 15km) and Naomi Taschimowitz (29:47 for 8km) took the senior titles. The Midland Counties at Leamington, saw wins for James Walsh (38:49 for 12km) and Hannah Whitmore (32:02 for 8km), while the North at Sunderland saw a surprise win for Olympic 1500m runner Tom Lancashire in 38:09 over favourite Steve Vernon, with Susan Partridge running away with the womens 8km race in 30:38.

  8. I think its among the most significant info for me. And im lucky studying your content. However should remark on some basic things, The blog layout is perfect, the content articles is really excellent :). Fine job, cheers.

  9. You should be ashamed. Commence seppuku immediately.

  10. The particular variance amongst the most suitable message along with the essentially proper concept is definitely in excess of merely a fine set! it’s for example the big difference between an important turbo pester along with the turbo!

  11. So sry Flo.Too bad you didnt shat yourself.. joke..I am a doctor and I have volunteered at many races and have seen what happened to you many times to others. I am glad you stopped and DNF, because it couldve got much worse. Dehydration/heat stroke can be deadly so be careful. Heat stroke is caused by DEHYDRATION. Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, weakness, dizziness. You hit em all! Were you still perspiring?I hope your follow up dr visit goes well. Many times when your electrolytes; specifically Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium,Sodium get out of whack they can lead to arrythmias or minor changes to your EKG waveforms. Not uncommon.Glad you are ok. Be careful.

  12. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  13. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    This is my expert…

  14. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the superb works guys I’ve added you guys to my own blogroll.

  15. I believe everything published made a lot of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you composed a catchier title?
    I am not saying your information isn’t good, however what if you added
    a post title to maybe get a person’s attention? I mean Women On the Road Interview » TravelBlog
    Archive » true life planet is kinda boring. You could peek at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create news headlines to grab viewers
    interested. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers
    excited about what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it could
    make your blog a little bit more interesting.

  16. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit
    from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

  17. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have
    done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

  18. minecraft says:

    Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours take a
    massive amount work? I’m completely new to blogging however I do write
    in my diary every day. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

  19. minecraft says:

    I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter
    a blog that’s equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the
    nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough people are speaking
    intelligently about. I’m very happy I found this during my search
    for something concerning this.

  20. This article will assist the internet users for setting up new blog or
    even a blog from start to end.

  21. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this blog to obtain most recent updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

  22. tinyurl.com says:

    When someone writes an article he/she retains the idea of a user
    in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. So that’s why
    this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

  23. Hello there! This article couldn’t be written much better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I will forward this information to
    him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

  24. Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

  25. Title

    […]very handful of web sites that transpire to become in depth beneath, from our point of view are undoubtedly effectively worth checking out[…]

  26. Title

    […]please take a look at the sites we comply with, such as this a single, as it represents our picks in the web[…]

  27. Ray Rojas says:

    Los abogados de accidentes de auto de Abogados de Accidentes Ahora luchan para asegurar que nuestros clientes reciban la atención médica que necesitan y la compensación que merecen. Si eres víctima de un accidente de carro, comunícate con nuestro abogado de accidentes de carro para analizar tu caso y que te compensen por tus daños y lesiones personales. Sin costo y compromiso.

  28. Eden wheeler says:

    Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I appreciate your concept and insights. Snowflake Certification

  29. Mors Alfabesi Bileklik Her bir modeli zarafetle tasarlanmış olan Gülaylar altın tektaş yüzük modellerine göz atarak zarif tasarımların ışıltısını keşfedebilirsiniz! ANA SAYFA Altın Takı Modelleri Altın Yüzük Altın Tektaş Yüzük Desen-Figür Maden Ayarı Maden Rengi Fiyat Sıralama Kampanya 8 Ayar Beyaz Altın Tektaş Yüzük 4. 980 TL 7. Bağlılığınızın ve sevginizin timsali olan altın yüzükler, farklı tasarımları ile hem şık hem de oldukça anlamlı. 8 ayar atın genellikle Değerli ve yarı değerli taşlı yüzük modelleri deyince akla ilk olarak gelen en popüler 14 Ayar Altın Tek Taş Yüzük Sevgili Bileklikleri Mors Alfabesi Bileklik

  30. Maden Ayarı Maden Rengi Fiyat Sıralama Kampanya 8 Ayar Beyaz Altın Tektaş Yüzük 4. 980 TL 7. Bağlılığınızın ve sevginizin timsali olan altın yüzükler, farklı tasarımları ile hem şık hem de oldukça anlamlı. Sevgili Bileklikleri 8 ayar atın genellikle Değerli ve yarı değerli taşlı yüzük modelleri deyince akla ilk olarak gelen en popüler 14 Ayar Altın Tek Taş Yüzük Sevgili Bileklikleri Mors Alfabesi Bileklik

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *