BootsnAll Travel Network



Whats Next…Panama,among other things!

On Tuesday I fly to Panama City, Panama.

Before then, here’s whats in the general works:

Saturday and Sunday, spend some time with the kids in my neighborhood/including our last english class tomarrow night. It will probably be more like a fiesta!

On Sunday, I’ve been invited to special catholic Mass at the seminary here in Guatemala. It is spectacular. There are only eight seminarians, and I plan on interviewing one of them for my blog. On Sunday, I will also be having a goodbye meal with the family.

On Monday, leaving la Esperanza for Xela early in the morning.
Plan on taking a chicken bus to Guatemala city, where i will then take a cab to my hotel/one of the ones near the airport, don’t know which one.

While in Guatemala city, I plan on interviewing and hanging out with an intersting man I met in Guatemala City in the past..he is lawyer for youth in gangs. A very interesting man, who has a tremendous heart for people.

I’ll spend the night in Guatemala City, then catch a plane to Panama in the afternoon. From Panama city, I’ll catch a bus to the main terminal, where I’ll meet the volunteer on her way out who I will be replacing..and hopefully get a mini orientation in the terminal about the Ngobe people and culture, as well as my tasks before me.

At midnight, I will hop on a bus/or perhaps I should say, drag myself on to a bus!..to David. I’ll get to david in the morning.
I will email from there to tell folks I am safe. From david, i will take a 4 by 4 pickup down a dirt road for quite awhile to reach Soloy, where I will be staying for the next 11 weeks.

Flight information can be found on the earlier entry.

Thanks for all the warm thoughts and words of encouragement1 Keep them coming!

gg



Tags:

12 responses to “Whats Next…Panama,among other things!”

  1. Kathy Moore says:

    I don’t need pictures, as you paint a vivid mosaic of your travel experiences. I am thankful you have people near you who can care for you when you need help. I look forward to your future blogs. Thanks for taking the time to keep us close to you on your adventure. Kathy

  2. Kylee Chiesa says:

    cleaning supplies should have earth friendly organic ingredients so that they do not harm the environment**

  3. I really like your writing style, fantastic info , regards for putting up : D.. :O So mush Info :O THis Is he MOst AMAzing SIte DUDe fantastic awesome terrific.

  4. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart. “History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.” by Napoleon.

  5. snort this says:

    My partner and i still can’t quite believe I could always be one of those reading through the important tips found on your web site. My family and I are really thankful for your generosity and for offering me the chance to pursue my own chosen career path. Thank you for the important information I obtained from your site.

  6. advocare says:

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Stop by my site … advocare

  7. Zapraszamy do naszego sklepu internetowego.

  8. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  9. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    This is my expert…

  10. Where do I locate my 5 digit Amazon pin?
    Video: Set Up Prime Video Pin

    On a PC or Mac, go to Prime Video Settings – Parental Controls. About the Prime Video app for iOS, select My Materials from the menu, then select the Settings icon.

  11. Hello Dear, are you actually visiting this web page daily, if so after that you will absolutely get fastidious know-how.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *