BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos? Where Are They?

Ok, folks. There are no photos on this blog-and sorry to say, no new photos on the flickr site, either.

My memory in my camera isn´t compatible with the computers here.  So, please be patient and wait until I get home in a few weeks-when I promise to spend much time getting all the photos on to flickr, putting the best ones on the blog(including the past entries), and revamping the blog.

Thanks for waiting. The photos should be up by the start of May-all 3,000 of them.

gigi



Tags:

6 responses to “Photos? Where Are They?”

  1. Jo says:

    Hi again Gigi

    Let me know your plan for building that bridge….how much are you trying to raise? I could maybe help fundraise from some of the gringo community here in Panama – would you be able to write a v short briefing about the project? Let me know how I can help. How wide is the river? Will machinery be able to reach the place or will it require materials on horseback?

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Jo

  2. entrar aqui says:

    Hi, I liked the article, but please write items as integrated…

  3. Rattling superb information can be found on website . “The fundamental defect of fathers is that they want their children to be a credit to them.” by Bertrand Russell.

  4. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    This is my expert…

  5. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  6. junimeridio says:

    regarding hydroxychloroquine company stock seed https://hydroxychloroquined.online/ – hydroxychloroquine prevent covid 19 aortic valve hydroxychloroquine and zinc update

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *