BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos Are Up!

Guess what? The photos are finally all up from Guatemala, Honduras, and Panama.

Just go to the right hand side of this blog, and scroll down to ¨truelifeplanet photos¨. They are up on the flickr site. If you want to have me email you a photo or more, please contact me on the blog(as you have to pay flickr otherwise).

Prepare to be blown away by the beauty of the Ngobe along with everything else…

Thanks to Jenny Heffernon for helping me get all the photos up. I appreciate you, you are beautiful and lovely and everything good.

gigi



Tags:

3 responses to “Photos Are Up!”

  1. Very interesting points you have noted , thankyou for posting . – Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy. Attributed to Joseph Campbell

  2. Dont be fooled, ACORN is warming up the busses as we speak. Every graveyard and skid row is being combed for possible voters. If the Dems cant pull this one off they have real problems and they know it. Look for some real stink in Boston.

  3. totosite says:

    From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with totosite !!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *