BootsnAll Travel Network



Okay, Okay..Photos Finally!

All right everyone, you can stop asking me now.
I have a flicker account, i am afraid it is a bit disorganized, but there are about 600 photos on it. They are not organized in any particular order, and in fact there are some very bad photos mixed in-but it´s all I have time for at the moment.
I will try to improve it when i have time, with all the bells and whistles. Until then, you´ll just have to look at the photos and try to figure it all out on your own!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/truelifeplanet/

gg



Tags:

5 responses to “Okay, Okay..Photos Finally!”

  1. Sande says:

    Truely amazing photos and journey! I am impressed by the vivid colors contrasted with the stark backgrounds. The sky with the dried corn, the brown food and colorful utensils, the concrete buildings and the beauty of the people and their clothes are all so amazing. Oh, yes! Thanks for the pictures of the cats…

    I will patiently wait for the captions, but enjoyed the photos anyway.

  2. This webpage has a great deal reliable information to it, I evaluate it whenever Im online.

  3. wish to correct my last word,it should read dictatorship instead of republic.

  4. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article posts. I had to to write a little comment to support you.

  5. Zoe Burke says:

    You have given very useful information. Keep it up and keep blogging. I look forward to reading your next post baldi’s basics

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *