BootsnAll Travel Network



Labor of Love

I said here quite awhile ago that I was switching over to a different format and a new site.

Yet I haven’t actually posted the link.

I guess–even though it looks good–I wanted to make sure that it wasn’t something I had to do, but something I wanted to do. I wanted everything on it to be clear and beautiful and bright and inspiring.

I think it’s actually become a real labor of love.

One thing that certainly is true that I have come to see clearly since trying to create a new site, is that I’m so very different than the woman I was when I started my trip. Sometimes I feel ancient. And sometimes I feel like a five year old. The trip just changed me so very much that I wanted to make sure that the new blog fit who I’ve become.

And, it does.

Plus I’ve managed to put up almost all of my travel stories from Bihar, India. And about  500 photos!

I’m just finishing up downloading about 100 more photos onto the blog, and then I’ll post the link. I’ve set aside the entire weekend to do this last bit, so visit here Monday for the new link. Really.

Thanks for checking in.

gg



Tags:

41 responses to “Labor of Love”

  1. These hats sounded great from your review. Cant wait to try one out. One of my running faves is a pair of capris that I got at REI last year. Theyre cute, great in a wide range of temps, and have a pocket in back to hold keys and gels!

  2. thanks for your great review

  3. Wow you website really good. Value I to see the hope can with. Very often I come and see you through any new story is my greatest happiness ha ha a little humor. Thank you oh

  4. IRS Lawyer says:

    You are right Nick. The Stand Your Ground law does not apply.

  5. I genuinely enjoy examining on this website, it has got wonderful content. “One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.” by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

  6. Learn More says:

    I just want to tell you that I am very new to blogs and definitely savored you’re web blog. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have beneficial stories. With thanks for sharing your website page.

  7. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  8. barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence du bassin hydraulique de tensift…

    barrage lalla takerkouste au maroc – agence bassin hydraulique tensift…

  9. What’s the prime movie pin?
    A Prime Video PIN restricts the ability to purchase or see content on a single device. Fire TV devices, Fire Tablets, and Fire Telephones have their own Parental Control settings. Input a PIN, click Save. …

  10. Nice blog, you give a clear idea of the topic and I subscribed to your blog, I have some links to share here https://www.thenortonsetup.com/

  11. Thank you for sharing this blog, It is an amazing blog, I am really impressed by your blog, It’s really useful https://wwwnortoncomsetup.com/

  12. Amazon prime to acquire usage of amazon.com/code. But , allow me to inform you about a second mindboggling offer supplied by amazon, that will be, which the subscription of amazon prime is free to get a 1-month trial basis to get its newest clients of amazon. So exactly what exactly are you waiting for? Have a look at the actions listed below to find the free subscription of amazon.com code at no cost.https://amzonmytvcode.com/

  13. If your business is thinking of upgrading from AX2012 to the latest Dynamics 365 version, we recommend a complimentary Dynamics 365 upgrade assessment and cloud migration estimate. With the continuous releases we are seeing from Microsoft, this could be your last upgrade. The complimentary Microsoft Dynamics AX upgrade assessment Nevas Technologies offers to users has helped other businesses tackle obstacles.

    https://www.nevastech.com/solutions/microsoft-dynamics-erp/microsoft-dynamics-ax/dynamics-ax-support

  14. slotsite says:

    I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! slotsite

  15. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. baccaratcommunity Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

  16. johnhardy says:

    You create this site is very amazing. This one is to good and informative and agreed a lot of love for labor. Now it’s time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

  17. Excellent post. Thank you for providing this information. This is a fantastic article that will be very useful to me. I am a professional academic writer, and I offer low-cost online dissertation help in Australia.

  18. Advina Jhons says:

    I’m happy to see some great articles on your site. I truly appreciate it, many thanks for sharing

    accidente mortal de moto

  19. Unlock Your Gaming Potential: Unblocked Games 66 – Play, Explore, Conquer!

  20. Natalia Rellish says:

    I hope to be able to attend the next contest because this one was extremely awesome. python course with placement in coimbatore

  21. You made some very good points here. Wonderful… I think you’ve brought up some really good points. Keep doing what you’re doing.

  22. Thanks, great information, thank you for this article.

  23. We Sell Dead Lots is your trusted partner for quality electrical supplies in the UAE. As a reliableelectrical supplier in UAE, we offer a comprehensive range of products, from essential components to advanced equipment. With a focus on quality, competitive pricing, and exceptional service, we are dedicated to meeting all your electrical needs. Choose “We Sell Dead Lots” for reliable, efficient, and personalised solutions.

  24. Explore uninterrupted power solutions at We Sell Stocks, your premier destination for high-quality power supplies. Whether you need robust industrial power sources or reliable options for home electronics, we offer a diverse range of power supplies to meet your needs. Our inventory includes cutting-edge models, ensuring efficiency and durability. At We Sell Stocks, we prioritize your power needs, delivering top-notch products with a commitment to customer satisfaction. Discover the perfectpower supply solution for your applications and experience uninterrupted performance with We Sell Stocks. Empower your devices and projects with our reliable and affordable power supply options.

  25. selan says:

    Alüminyum Mesh Cephe Kaplama Sistemlerinde Farklı Üretim Seçeneklerimizle Hizmetinizdeyiz. genişletilmiş sac

  26. kerem says:

    Sineklik Plise Perde Sistemleri Uygun Fiyatlı Çok Çeşitli Hizmetler Sunmaktadır. sineklik

  27. merdan says:

    Evinizi, bahçenizi genişletmek, yeni m2 eklemek için cam balkon modellerinde onlarca değişik çözüm var. bulut cam balkon

  28. karahana says:

    Estetik ve Dayanıklı Cam Ürünleri Doğal Işıkla Aydınlanın. Kumanda İle Kontrol. ısıcamlı giyotin cam

  29. nereden says:

    En Yeni Kış bahçesi Sistemleri ile Siz de Yaşam Alanlarınızı Mevsim Sınırsız Kullanın. ky? bahçesi

  30. bekvme says:

    Dış sesleri içeri geçirmez, hafiftir, alüminyum doğrama görselliği ile de oldukça estetiktir.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *