BootsnAll Travel Network



Singapore day 2 and last day!

Oh boo hoo have loved my couple of days in this wonderful place! Today has been spent at the world heritage site that is the Singapore Botanical Gardens. Massive, tropical, hot and steamy and extremely beautiful. The taxi was $10 or £5 a bargain as free to go in and only $1 for grey- haired ladies to get into the orchid garden 50p!!! Biggest collection in the world and all outside. I was like pig in muck! Phone overloaded with photos! I have forgotten my camera charger so hopefully buy one in Australia.
Back at the hotel cooling down before my trip to the airport. I now remember why i travel. I see and hear so many amazing places and people. The multi-cultural life here appeals to me. All living together with their different languages and cultures. Chinese new year ends on 22nd so still lots of celebrating going on. I have treated myself to a tiger orchid mug to celebrate me being a tiger in the Chinese zodiac. Monkeys rule here this year though!
See you in Austrailia! Got to look up flight length. Leave here 8.50pm arrive Brisbane 6.45am tomorrow. No idea of time difference! So ignorant me! Will look it up now.



Tags:

Leave a Reply