BootsnAll Travel Network



Day 7 – and now is the hour we have to say goodbye…

Strange day today, knowing it’s my last here but yet in denial. It’s been a lazy Sunday of sorts.Caroline not working but Julee doing 10-4 in the restaurant. Who’d be a chef in this weather?! Mind you down to 30 today but so humid I still feel as if I am in a stupor. We, C and I, left home about 9 for the local Sunday market on Pergian Beach – well by the beach on grass. Batman and Freddie came with us and I have to tell you Batman did not want to be there and kept lying down in the shade! I didn’t buy anything but Caroline bought me a Sunrise juice – to envigorate me it said! Was wonderful. C&J are buying a retro cabinet from a friend and so we went to check it out. Lovely girl who is going off to Lesbos next month to help the refugees. Brill. We then went to the market at Noosa marina for a cuppa and piece of lemon and coconut cake – delish! Now chilling before shower after packing ready to go out for a meal tonight. I leave here about 3.45 for Brisbane ready for my flight at 8.05. There is three hours time difference so flight will take 4 but it will be 7.40 hours later! No wonder my head is worse than normal! See you in New Zealand, been great here.



Tags:

Leave a Reply