BootsnAll Travel Network



Adelaide dreamin’

Library - Adelaide

hanging out in Adelaide – summer days rollin’ by.  time to take it easy and catch my breath.  wifi in the State Library.  a beautiful place to chill.  lots of travellers here – quietly doing their thing on the net.  its very peaceful and conducive to reflection – it seems to be the place for me right now.  having fun doing nothing much – rediscovering all my old favorites on You Tube.

space - lots of space

have seen very little of Adelaide but i can say – it has the best Oz hostel i have stayed in – ‘Backpack Oz and the Guest House’.  Adelaide has the friendliest people ever – and they all love their city.  lots of interesting architecture – both new and old.  wide streets.  somehow very laid back.

in the botanical gardens

most backpackers check in to catch the tour to Kangaroo Island for a few days – then check back in before heading to the Outback.  it seems very few actually come to see Adelaide.  from my perspective – its a great place to chill out for awhile. 

sidewalk cafe

summertime.  its hot – peaceful – friendly – neat and clean – and very laid back.  so if you’re not looking for exciting times – you might enjoy it too.

old and new

 



Tags:

Leave a Reply