BootsnAll Travel Network



Santa Claus is coming to Town!

Santas at Great Scotland Yard

Once a year, hundreds of Santas invade the city of London for the annual Santacon shenanigans.

Santa Tux Santas of all shapes and sizes gather at a central location to spread Christmas cheer and holiday goodwill, and of course they would not be complete without their companions and associates. Those Pesky Reindeer Again!

As for me, I was accompanied by Knecht Ruprecht, the grumpy servant who is always at Santa’s side on St. Nicholaus Day in Germany to deal with the naughty children.

Badass Knecht Ruprecht

If only the assorted assistants, servants and companions would keep from fighting for five minutes…Did I Spot a Reindeer?

Despite Santa’s best effort, open conflict was only narrowly avoided, and Santa has the sprout marks to prove it! (Those pesky elves got me while Knecht Ruprecht was busy with the reindeer…)

So long, until next year!

Super Santa meets Body Idol

P.S. I’m currently baking a black cake or three, and if it works out I will blog the recipe both here and on Flickr, even though it’s too late to start one now. (Well, you could simmer the fruit in alcohol for half an hour and soak overnight, but it’s not quite as authentic…)

Tags: , , , , , ,



Comments are closed.