BootsnAll Travel Network



Ripped-Off by the COPS!!!

* Warning this is a major anti Canadian rant!

You’re saying, ‘Hey dude you live in Central America, what do you expect?’ or ‘You back in Asia?’

NOPE!!!

Right in ONTARIO, CANADA, EH!!!

It started last summer when I had to return to Crapanada to wrap up some business. I knew that a criminal record check was necessary for a residency permit in El Salvador + as I was on my way to Cambodia looking for a teaching job where it might be needed, figured that might just as well get it while there.

Stopped by the DR (Dumb Rube) precinct, actually Durham Regional Police in Oshawa as the local station in hick town Bowmanville isn’t open to the public. Pesky tax-payers that pay the bills are such a bother, they make them drive to Oshawa, keeps lots away.

Assumed (big mistake) that even the DR’s might be bright enough to take an application for a record check & make sure all the required info was there. Filled out the application, paid the $40.00 (pretty sure that’s what it was) & hoped it would be in the mail before I left, no such luck.

Never bothered about it until this week when I asked a friend to pickup my mail, scan the police check  & email it to me. So what did the letter from the Dumb Rube fuzz say, well apparently they couldn’t find anything bad with just my name, address, age etc.

This would be good, one would think. Not in Crapanada where the records check is apparently handled, not by the local rubes, but by the Horsemen (RCMP) one of the worlds most corrupt & incompetent police forces.

The situation is this, when the local yokels check & come up dry (this can’t be right as all Canadians have something to hide), your good Crapadian citizen must give up his civil rights (guilty until one proves themselves innocent, the Crapadian way) & give the Horsemen their fingerprints so they can dig some more to find something nasty on the good citizen.

Not sure what the next step is, have to see my lawyer next week, must be a way without returning to Crapanada but I do know one thing, my Scout is still in Ontario & have to pick it up at some point. Due to this theft of my $40 by the cops + the whole Fascist deal with the Horsemen, I will be making only one more trip to Crapanada & will pick up the Scout then, whether that’s in the next couple weeks or next summer, as planned, remains to be seen.

However my next trip to Crapanada will be the LAST TIME I DIRTY MY FEET ON CANADIAN SOIL!!!!

*ps I had planned a rant on Crapanadian banks however their petty annoyances pale in light of the real problems & seem insignificant now.



Tags:

Comments are closed.