BootsnAll Travel Network



Praise be to the Big Turtle

That I only have 2 more flights out of US the, then I shall never, ever have to set foot in one of their Fascist Homeland Stupidity controlled airports again!!

Thought Heathrow held the record for the most Nazified, privacy invasive, useless so-called “security” systems in place until I encountered the full body scan at DFW, on a domestic flight yet. DUH!!!

The CIA nasty tricks department sure got what they were after when they arranged the Twin Towers incident & the Re-PUB-lican (as in they get their best ideas in the pub drinking cheap booze & doing bad dope) sold enough of the American sheeple on the scary terrorist scenario that they willingly gave up their privacy & freedom!!

Oh Crapanada my (EX)home & native land, why in the name of the Big Turtle do you insist on screwing me every time I turn around?? Can see my final 6 or so weeks of residing there are NOT going to be pleasant.

Booked a trip from Fairbanks to Dawson City on Alaska/Yukon Trails a bus service operating out of Fairbanks. They also provide service from Dawson City to Whitehorse however according to the rules they canNOT provide service for less than 2 people, even if I were willing to pay 2 fares they could NOT legally take me. Now if this rule  was protecting a Canadian competitor it might make sense BUT the fact is there is NO Canadian company providing this or a similar bus service.

So it’s just a STUPID rule made by an uninformed Crapanadian Simple Serpent which inconviencienses & costs people money for NO valid reason whatsoever! STUPID flucking STUPID!!!

Oh well guess if I want to see the land of “Sam McGee” will just have to fly (at higher cost of course) to Whitehorse.

Shame though that if it wasn’t for the Americans, the Crapanadian north wouldn’t have any bus service off the major routes where the Brits operate the Grey Dog. That’s the new Crapanadian way though, buy foreign & starve the locals out!

OK rant over, time for a new entry on great Alaska!



Tags:

Comments are closed.