BootsnAll Travel Network



Ontario 11 months later

Absolutely amazing how far down the road to ruin Ontario has slipped in the past 11 months!

The people are more vocal in their discontent, taxes have increased thanks to the HST, other costs have risen, jobs have disappeared, not a happy place.

Mother was recently transferred from the retirement home to the local hospital & put on a list for an intensive care home. First thing you notice when driving towards the parking lot is the sign with the rates, was $2.00, now $8.00 Whoa a four fold increase in rates in a year. Throw Mr Checker in reverse & go park at the nearby strip mall.

Needless to say that after the walk back to the hospital & seeing the information wicket closed & a sign saying use phone for patient information, my mood hadn’t improved so that when the room number was given & I asked how to get to the room & the moron on the other end says “how should I know? I,m in Oshawa (hospital is in Bowmanville). I was really impressed!! NOT, however in a good way!

Finally make my way through the maze to the room at the inmates feeding time where the most disgusting looking mess was being handed out, closely resembled something the dog had for breakfast but couldn’t keep down. Little wonder that 2 of the 3 patients in the room refused to eat it.

So now I know what must be done & have emailed El Salvador to get the ball rolling on the casa purchase, obtain more info on the teaching position. If all goes well should be in El Salvador in a couple months with mother out of the HELL HOLE called Bowmanville Hospital!!

So a couple month interlude here in Onturkeyo dealing with red tape and

That’s it, that’s all she wrote for Sianora Crapanada!!



Tags:

Comments are closed.