BootsnAll Travel Network



OMG II

It just gets worse. Day started not bad friend fixed charging problem on the Checker which I wasn’t expecting then the heater cores for WC van were just being finished when I got there to pick them up pero (but) there it ended & got progressively worse the rest of the day.

Next to the bank to pick up the US$ I had ordered in large bills, you remember the ones I ordered 2 weeks ago that I was supposed to get Monday, so I get to the bank & there is an Oh NO, this doesn’t sound good, well the teller I was dealing with had gotten the bills but she had gone out & the bills were locked where only she had access. Like WHAT TO F—!!!!

So ended up with a stack of $50 bills instead of 1/2 as many $100 C’est la vie.

Next go to pickup my computer that I left Monday for a 5 minute install, store closed, go back in an hour still closed call & leave voice-mail 9 1/2 hrs & 3 more voice-mail’s & 2 emails later still no response; if I have not got it by noon tomorrow the SOB will be buying me a new one & wish he had never gone into business on his own!!!

Now we leave the hick town of Bowmanville & go North of 7 to the A$$hole town of Lindsay & start at the office of the lawyer who couldn’t be bothered to return my call yesterday & fortunately in the middle of a not too friendly discussion with the receptionist he calls in so we find out that the lazy Biatche of a JP who heard the case 7 weeks ago hasn’t made a decision yet (whole S— Load of BS excuses why) but it has only been 3 years “es” Ontario where every thing is broken but the tax-man’s pencil.

OK now to Shoppers Drug Mart who has called to say my prescription is ready well the 1st  pres is filled but the 2nd one for 5 more pills is not & has disappeared from the face of the planet. Now this necessitates getting the store manager who then gets the owner who gives me the 5 pills for free ($3 each) but as he only has one in the store I have to go to the “downtown” store to get the other 4 (Lindsay is big time 2 SD stores).

Now troubles should have been over but when I picked up WC van after closing at a shop that is normally very good I noticed the sticker plate was on the wrong end, then a brake light was out, no biggie but aggravation that wasn’t needed, then 5 mi from shop newly installed heater starts leaking big time.

Fluck a Duck!!!!!



Tags:

2 responses to “OMG II”

  1. Oncearound says:

    wow! check your gun at the door sir…

  2. Dave says:

    LOL

    All copesetic now as I have left the country & am currently in Beautiful Iceland!