BootsnAll Travel Network



Never Again!!! Day 23/24 American Airlines, Never Again!!!

Tuesday it’s up at 04:30 the nice night guy at the Super 8 had the brekky laid out as he had ordered my taxi for 05:00 to take me to the airport.

breakfastArea

05:15 No taxi, night manager calls taxi “Can’t come cabs broke down” (Thanks for letting me know A$$****!) calls to a couple other companies, no drivers available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield,_Ohio Springfield OH a city of 60,000+ people home to a humongous Navistar plant & NO taxis available

at 05:30 on a weekday UnFlucking Believeable!

Now it’s on the phone to AA to cancel my 07:00 flight & figure out plan “B”. End up with an 11:30  DAY-DFW-MIA overnight then  MIA-SAL for a mere $240 extra (thanks so much AA) now call home to to change my pickup to Wed.

The hotel lets me keep my room until I have to leave, the 2nd taxi shows up on time & we make the 20 min. trip Dayton airport the airport. AA refuses to check my bags through because of the layover, go through the TSA rent-a-cop gauntlet then wait half an hr for the delayed flight (could have been worse, a 06:30 flight finally leaves 11:45). A so-so flight with a so-so crew arrives a half hr or so late in DFW, same with the next to http://www.miamiairport.com MIA where I get my bags then check it to MIA airport hotel the airport hotel which fortunately is near the baggage claim exit.

After a night in a good & reasonably priced (for an airport) hotel, I find a ripoff exchange booth to get rid of my remaining Canuck money (worthless at home in El Salvador) then head for the AA check in counter Where I get the bitch from hell counter agent, first she rips me off for $60 excess luggage fee that DAY assured me was free, she then tries to pull the onward ticket scam on me I finally give in & show her my Salvadoran residency card before she calls the law on me.

Freaking Chapter 11 AA is doing all it can to alienate

it’s customers by ripping them off, it’s working as I

will  NEVER FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES AGAIN!!!

A final pass through the TSA’s NUDE scan done by their rent-a-cop

PERVS! it’s on to the hour late A$$**** Airlines flight to SAL

& home to             Rancho Las Brisas

                 Las Brisas 1  

 



Tags:

Comments are closed.