BootsnAll Travel Network



Isn’t it called FRAUD

when you sell something as being good for 5 yrs but omit telling the buyer that is only if they don’t use up the miserly 24 pages???

Something like the joke of the mechanic guaranteeing the car for 5 minutes or 5 feet out the door.

So when the government of Crapanada sells you a passport supposedly “good” for 5 years (actually 4 1/2) what they really mean is OR until you use up the visa pages whichever comes first. No where on the application was this written which in my opinion constitutes FRAUD!!! Just one more in a long long line of reasons NOT to be a “proud” Canadian!

Have been to the Embassies of Myanmar & Vietnam in Bangkok + the one of Thailand in Kuala Lumpur & have been treated with respect the service was as fast as could be expected considering the volume of people.

As expected this was NOT the case at the Crapanadian Embassy in Bangkok where the representative was surly & managed to see 2 people in the hour I waited & was still 5th in line when she completely disappeared for 15 minutes so didn’t wait around for the official reason but a notice on the board said it was for “security” reasons—Yeah Simple Serpent job “security”!

No wonder the Cuban’s treat us like we have an ATM brand burned in our foreheads! They are just following the lead of our government!!!

Still have 2 blank pages + a few spots here & there so should be able to get back to Crapanada on what will be my second used up passport in the 5 year period where one is supposed to do, then will be forced to buy a third to finish my RTW.

Good Canadians be warned that should you be planning an RTW you will NOT be able to do it on one passport (if you are going anywhere) as Ripoffanada only gives you 24 pages & then they have their hand out just like any 3rd world street beggar!!



Tags:

4 responses to “Isn’t it called FRAUD”

  1. Pinamimi says:

    Dave there’s a Frequent traveller passport this 48-page passport is much like the 24-page passport, but has extra pages for frequent travellers, such as business people.
    for people who are in and out of the country on a regular basis…this is what my brother would have when he was in and out of the country 4 times a month.

    All I can say is after owning my business and having to deal with both Governments I have to say there are more rotten apples than good ones and if they are only there to get benefits then they should fluck off and leave the job for someone who really wants to help….

  2. Dave says:

    Well if so it’s a well kept secret & it’s still fraudulent to sell a passport claiming to be good for 5 years when it’s NOT!!!!

    Did I mention that I HATE Crapanada with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Lynden C says:

    $5 more for the extra 24-pages.. well worth it..

  4. Dave says:

    Too bad that option isn’t offered on the renewal form!