BootsnAll Travel Network



Ba Humbug!!

stupid holidays that change dates yearly.

Had planned on taking in the Scout Nationals in Springfield Ohio again this year & picking up the last of the parts needed for my Scout & the paint but with the Labour-day holiday being late this year the Nationals end on the day of my first flight so NO Nationals this year.

Oh well might be a blessing in disguise as now have 3 weeks to play with to get to London as low season fares start the end of Aug & Nationals will still be there next year (with this economy maybe).

Revised plan is fly Toronto to Reykjavik Iceland tour around a bit then over to Nuun Greenland for a bit then there is a great priced flight to Copenhagen from where I can make my way by rail back to London via the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg (that were giving me itinerary problems anyway).

As Greenland is a tad expensive to travel in due to the lack of roads & first hand info sparse, if anyone has any must see’s there I would appreciate hearing from you.

 That goes for the whole trip. Hugh has already given me his views on things to see & do around Germany like the trip along the Rhine that I hadn’t thought of & should be a reasonable price,which is the kind of info that’s helpful as guide books are only a starting point.



Tags:

Comments are closed.