BootsnAll Travel Network



Flyin’ To Scotland For The First Time!

Exciting times, I’m flying into Edinburgh I flew into Edinburgh this morning!

Confronted by some not so beautiful weather, my accommodation was far more inviting and the pub grub – brilliant!

If your flying to Scotland for the first time, I can assure you that you’ll enjoy it – that is regardless of whether going for pleasure of business. Scotland has many sites and sounds to offer you, and hopefully you are able to take in some while on business. Although many individuals first fly into London and then into Scotland, it is possible to obtain a direct rout from Ireland, the United States and Canada. After such a long trip, you most likely want to get to your hotel as quickly as possible. Thankfully, there are many ways to go about doing this, all of which are going to ensure you have a very comfortable ride.

A Couple tips:
Customs
If flying directly into Scotland, you do have to make it through customs and immigrations. This is similar to the customs routine in London, so make sure to have your passport on the ready.
Car to the Accommodation
After you step out of the airport, you have a few different options. First, you can hire a taxi, which is going to take a metered rout to your hotel. If you are unable to visit the area around Scotland for very long, this is the best option. However, you can rent a car, if you want to drive yourself. This is the best bet if you intend to drive a considerable amount every year. For a cheaper route, you can rent out a motorcycle. This is going to be less on the gas, yet still offer fun and excitement. Just make sure to bring a jacket as it can rain!
Here is a couple of links to help you with your accommodation: serviced apartments in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Glasgow Hotels or Edinburgh



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply