BootsnAll Travel Network



Updates on my activities and why I travel, …….

Occupation: art & antique dealer and journalist
About Bob art and antique dealer:
Updates on why I travel and ……
about myself, so at the moment I am researching all about
cultivating Cactus Pear Fruit, and then processing it into Wine and / or Vodka!
Vodka seems to have become an IN drink, specially if flavored from something more than potatoes or rice!
So a bit more about me, and why I travel,……. I’m know as Bob Frassinetti, Enterpreneur in the World of art, art collecting and international antiques dealer as well as free lance journalist from Argentina, Buenos Aires, working on the web, writing both for pleasure and work on art, antiques and collectibles, in and on Buenos Aires, Argentina as well are neighboring countries, Chile and Uruguay. “I’ve written for several Travel Adventure, Art & Antiques Magazines on and off the web and have researched Toys made here in Argentina, as well as Travel Adventure from Route 40 and Lighthouse Adventures along the Atlantic and Pacific coast, following like always the Dakar Rally from 2009, 2010,2011, and again 2012! Join me now as we are “Building a Gallery Museum in the Province of Cordoba” Real Estate Investment in Art Bricks and Land, we are and have purchased Land for cultivating Cactus Pear Fruit, and then processing it into wine and Vodka, we are Building a Gallery Museum to Exhibit local Art and Artist as well as our exclusivity Art and Toy Museum Collection …….. Travelling for Art and Antiques” in all South America and I have been on line since 1996 .
I work not only as a Travel Guide, been for many years in Lonely Planet Guide Books for Buenos Aires and Argentina,……
But as a living, Exporting Art and Antiques World Wide
Living with art and antiques and travelling the south of South Amercia. Argentina, Chile and Uruguay
San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Argentina, South America Art and Antique Travel Guide by Bob Frassinetti
Living with art and antiques and travelling the south of South Amercia. Argentina, Chile and Uruguay
La Lucila, Buenos Aires B1637AZJ
Argentina
Hobbies:
art,antiques,shows and flea markets,rally car adventure, travel along route 40 ruta 40 argentina, patagonia, walking, rally adventure tour
Favourite places:
travelling and writting about art or antiques and travel information as well as
– Buenos Aires but will be travelling to New York and London soon so I will let you know if I change my mind.
– The Big Island Chiloe, in Patagonia Chile full of myths and mystery
– Ushuaia The end of the World
– Anywhere in Italy really, especially Rome and Florence
– Anyway and anytime in Paris, France
– Patagonia Argentina
– Iruya, North of Argentina or some where along Route 40
and in the Village of the Valley of Tulumba, the heart of Argentina, the Province of Cordoba, ………


Tags:

Leave a Reply