BootsnAll Travel Network



Paradise in Pennsylvania?

Today was my last day of a 3-day intensive training for my summer job. It was so many things, but mostly overwhelming…SO many amazing people who are from around the world, been around the world and still believe in a better way- For the world, for the youth. Adjusting back to the living-out -of-a-bag life has been a trip. Sleeping in a giant room with 50 others on mattresses in a  school-gym, sharing my life, all of it , so different from my past 3 years. The women who run this program, are phenomenal. Strong, smart, eccentric and powerful. My soul feels foul today. It’s so refreshing after my last job, over the last year sucked it dry…hehehe =)

Anyways, all of the teams departd today ……to…Costa Rica, Peru, Virgin islands, Alaska, Dominican Republic….etc. me and the other Mississippi staff cleaned up and headed up to one of the VISIONS founders house ( Crispy) where she has this extremely incredible, funky, earthy, stylish house in the hills of this crazy rural Pennsylvania town and along with this house that has a humongous deck with pool, hot-tub, outdoor kitchen, tables, upper deck, sun-room you name-it we swam, watched the sun-set over the hills and then the lightening bugs began to glitter all through the fields and trees….It was magical. Kinda like paradise!!

Hope you all are having some summer magic too!

Love,

B



Tags:

0 responses to “Paradise in Pennsylvania?”

  1. Terri says:

    Glad to hear you are reviving the soul…I miss you like no other! Check the mail in the next couple days. Give MJ a hug for me.

    Miss you!
    XO
    Terri

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *