BootsnAll Travel Network



On the Road Again…

Hey Ya’ll, 

Yep, I have jumped on the 21st century band-wagon and am blogging it up from here on out! P-town style……hopefully this fine-tunes my writing skills.

“Imagine a woman who believes it is right and good she is a woman.
A woman who honors her experience and tells her stories.
Who refuses to carry the sins of others within her body and life.
Imagine a woman who has acknowledged the past’s influence on the present.
A woman who has walked through her past.
Who has healed into the present.”

– Patricia Lynn Reilly

So, here is my shot at documenting my stories and hoping to keep in touch with my family, friends and loved ones. I hope to keep everyone updated this summer on the Katrina recovery and Mississippi experience. (For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, you are able to check this web-site continuously and see my new postings and even reply to them-yipee!) I hope to keep it short, funny and fun to read. It’s slightly unreal to be leaving Portland, now after 3 years. I have created a wonderful life with amazing people in a truly remarkable corner of the world. But like they say, the wind is a calling… and I know I’ll be back someday!
All my Love,

Bianca

 


Tags:

5 responses to “On the Road Again…”

  1. Sarah says:

    Thanks for keeping us posted B. I’ll save it to my favorites. Dont ever be shy about dropping me a line and be sure to let me know when your back in our neck of the woods.

    Love ya!

  2. Surfx.ro Blog Verification…

    112502…

  3. Chelsea Villa says:

    Hi Miss Bianca!!
    So nice to hear from you. What a wonderful journey you are embarking upon. I am so excited for you, and I want to live vicariously through you. Please please keep me (us) updated on your experiences in Katrina. So no more Oregon for now? Sounds like this is a real move, not just a trip. I’m so currious where you’ll reside for the next couple of years. I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten the wedding pictures to you yet. I wanted to do it all right away, because I knew that otherwise this would happen…..procrastination!! Anyway, I got my first teaching job, which will start in the fall. I’ve got a 1st/2nd grade combo class at Harvest Christian School. I just love the team of teachers I’ll be working with and I already know a lot of the kids and parents there, as I’ve been subbing and volunteering there once a week. So excited!! I had open house last night, which was a little scary, but a lot of fun as well. I’m so proud of you, Bianca, and I think of you often. You never cease to amaze me. You are a beautiful individual and I love you so so much. Have a beautiful journey my friend. I’ll be praying for you.
    -Love, Chels

  4. Terri says:

    Bianca Love,
    This makes me so happy you are doing this…So now, even though you are thousands of miles away, I can stay updated on all you & MJ are doing. I am so proud of you for doing this.
    LOVE YOU!!
    XO

  5. Aunt Chris says:

    Hi Bianca, love your new site! thanks for the birthday call. Hope your move went okay. Keep in touch
    Love, Aunt Chris

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *