BootsnAll Travel Network



Hot August Nights

Hey Ya’ll,

I’m done with Visions Service Adventures. We drove back from Mississippi on Thursday, spent the night in Tennessee and arrived in Penn on Friday. Saturday MJ and I drove to DC to visit some AmeriCorps friends ( wild and crazy 5amer time) and tomorrow we begin the New England adventure. Providence, RI to see Brown, Boston to drink big beers with funny redsox maniacs, and Brattleboro, VT to visit School for International Training ( my potential home after Peace Corps) Exhausting!!! but great all the same. I’m all about soaking up the states this last month before I leave for the Dominican Republic in September. Once I get back to Oregon, I’v got some serious packing to do!! of course after Victor and Rachel’s wedding in Bend, Ani DiFranco in Eugene at the Secret Vineyard and hangin with the folks at Hemp Fest in Seattle.

I’m lovin the humidity on the east coast…not so bad during the day, but hot summer nights are definately where it’s at. Of course, I’m sure I will be cursing them soon enough in the DR….I just wanted to give an update and write some, it helps to ground my existence. Hello to everyone.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re enjoying some hot summer nights as well!

Love,
B



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *