BootsnAll Travel Network



Trip to Kribi

For my mom’s second week in Cameroon we wanted her to see more than Douala, so we went on a bit of a road trip. It was also a chance for me to see something new. Kribi is one of the beach towns that is a must-see in Cameroon. It’s about a 3-hour bus ride from Douala. We didn’t get to stay very long, but what we did experience was awesome.

Patrice’s family is from the area, so he recommended an excellent hotel right on the beach (and it actualy was!).

Anyway, take a look at the pictures.
Sundown-Hotel des Anges at Kribi
William at Kribi beach

Tags: , , , ,



3 Responses to “Trip to Kribi”

  1. margaret Says:

    Sounds like you are having a lot more fun then we are back at good ole 32. It is definitely not the same without you. The garden is a mess, but the snow is coming soon, so I can wait to worry about that in the spring.

    The wedding picture was beautiful.

    Love the blog!

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Christine Hood Says:

    Deborah, you probably won’t remember me (or maybe you will), but Lynne Forsyth forwarded me your “blog” to read. My husband and I were in South Africa in July on the Limpopo River. It was an amazing place and I gained 10 pounds–the food was incredible. The thing there was it hadn’t rained in 2-1/2 years and all the riverbeds were dried up (even the Limpopo in certain areas). When you got back to Toronto, you were so glad to be able to turn on a tap. You really appreciated certain things that you take for granted, but at the same time, they don’t waste anything where we were. Also, the air was so incredible. I thought the air smelled good when you go to northern Ontario, but in Africa–it’s really amazing. When I got off the plane at Pearson, Toronto smelled like a gas station. It’s nice to read your story and remember Africa. Take care and congratulations to you both.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. victoria Says:

    I just happened to come across your blog while googling Cameroon and I have a few questions that I would really like to ask you about the hotel you stayed at while in Kribi. I don’t know if you still check this blog but I hope that you do respond to my email. Thanks so much

Leave a Reply