BootsnAll Travel Network



what country am I in??

Great few nights in San Sebastian, went into the crazy tourist party scene and hung out in tiny bars with millions of people, always good times. and another few hard days lying on the beach. Lucky to have a hostel full of cool people but all went our different ways as I headed to Biarritz in France, only an hour away! you can actually walk to france from S.S! i had to get 2 trains and at the change over station I was unsure of where I was…France or Spain, still dont know, they dont even look at your passport! after the first hostel was full moved further down the beach to Anglet to a super cool hostel with great people, haning out with 2 very very Irish girls, fulfilling all my stereotypes at once. So spending my days sitting on the beach and my nights in crazy campsite bars and on the beach, weather is nice but not fantastic, its a big surfing beach so full of too-cool surfers, but I just drop some cool words in like ‘tube’ and ‘backwash’ and I can be cool as well.

Went to this very crazy chocolate museum I swear run by August Gloop’s mother from charlie and the chocolate factory. Intersting experince.

Not spending too much money which is great and cooking up some tasty pasta meals and stealing breakfast food for lunch!

well off to the beach now for a nap!



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply