BootsnAll Travel Network



The Planets Are Begining to Align

We own a house and we’ve decided to rent it out.  I (Allison) will be taking a lot of unpaid time off work and it will help us cover our mortgage if we can fine a renter.  We need to fix up our yard and get the house ready to rent out.

Transportation to and beyond
Last summer we purchased a 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon.  One of the previous owners of our car put a sticker of Yoda from Star Wars on the front dash board and we now refer to our van and “The Yoda Van”.  This van has a pop-top and sleeps 4.  There are cabinets for clothing storage, a small refrigerator and a small stove.  It’s pretty much been in and out the shop since we got in July 2005.  It took us 7 tries to get it through emissions, there was a leaky gas tank, exhaust fumes inside the car which would cause a smoke detector to go off while driving, faulty heating system and a myriad of other small problems.  It sounds like this vehicle is in rough shape, but considering its age I think it is in pretty good condition.  We’re finally ready to take it out on the road. 

  

  The Yoda Van
Yoda through the winodw

This is the van and a picture of Yoda.



      Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *