BootsnAll Travel Network



Who We Are

Matthias was born in Germany and grew up in Stuttgart.

Matthias, Julian and William in Alsace, France

Allison was born in the Albuquerque, New Mexico and grew up in the Seattle area.

William, Allison and Julian (on shoulders) in Allsace - Obernai, France     Julian in Visperterminen in Wallis, Switzerland

William was born in June 2002 and Julian was born in July 2004.

Julian and William



Tags: ,

5 responses to “Who We Are”

  1. Kevin in Houston says:

    Dudes, where are you now? Enjoying the World Cup??

  2. admin says:

    We just got back from Germany and were able to spend some time in Germany during the world cup. It was pretty amazing. Next week we are going camping in our camper van to test everything out, and sometime at the begining of August we will leave for Mexico & Central America. Good to hear from you. We’ll be coming your way soon.

  3. Rob says:

    Just checking in on you. Can you VW handle it? Hope things are going well for you. You have guts to do what your doing. Good luck

  4. Kim says:

    Allison, Will you take a picture or two an iguana for me? Preferably if one of you could be holding it. Thanks!

    Matthias, I am working on burning a special Billy Joel/Steely Dan/Elton John cd for the drive. Check the mail on Tuesday or Wednesday prior to leaving.

  5. Fned says:

    Hi Matthias, Allison, William and Julian.

    By now I’m guessing you’re back home and life has slowly gotten back to “same old, same old” status.

    My brother sent me a link to your blog and although I’ve just begun to read about your trip(s) in the Yoda Van I already feel the old familiar “tinggleling” I always got when travelling with my parents.

    You see, we are a bi-cultural (mex/american) camper travelling family too! Ever since I can remember my parents have owned camper combis and today they have 2 : a 1978 Westfalia we call Woody and a 1990 Water van we call Snoopy AND 1 Eurovan that looks exactly like the Yoda Van only white (and yet to be named).

    Travelling has been in my blood forever and growing up in Mexico, every summer was spent hauling back and forth to Tulum where my parents met over 30 years ago…. I have seen that place grow, change and become the Cancun-bis it is now with a pang in the heart….

    Anyway, today I live in Paris, France (I told you I had the travelling bug) but that don’t keep french hubby and me from hitting the road with my parents and siblings. Check out our trip to the Caribe last summer (2007).

    http://flickr.com/photos/gotlight/sets/72157601398051383/

    (oh yeah, and I must warn you, my brothers are “windsurf dudes” and my hubby is “photography freak” so don’t be surprised)….

    Keep bloggin’
    Fned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *