BootsnAll Travel Network



Bangalore – Photos

I’m currently uploading all my photos, and they’ll be on my Flickr site soon (look right and you should see the link).

Meanwhile, here are some of my favourites, about the people I’ve been talking about.

This is a bad picture of me, but a nice one of my good friend Jude. He was pretty much my closest friend there, a wonderful young man who is so kind and caring and fun all at the same time.

Jude and I

When I left Bangalore, I cried so much, then just about stopped by the time I’d arrived in Sri Lanka.  However, on the ride into town, I passed a shop called St Jude, and started all over again at the thought of how much I miss him and my other friends there.

This is the lovely, ever-smiling Ravi.  He always shouts “Hi darling” when he sees me, God love him.

Ravi

The philosophical Soosai, who, in any other world and lifetime, would surely be a model.

Check out those cheekbones

This is a group photo, with most of the Bangalore chaps on.



Tags: ,

4 responses to “Bangalore – Photos”

  1. Michael says:

    Hi Suze,

    Caroline and I have just been browsing your Flickr picture album and once again it’s lovely to put some faces to the names we’ve become familiar with. Looking forward to seeing some more snaps of your travels and in particular Buddah’s tooth. (Would that be a wisdom tooth?)

    I started my new job at One NorthEast yesterday and I’m already struggling to find free time in my diary for all the meetings I have. It’s going well so far and I’m settling in nicely.

    Love and hugs,
    Michael

  2. Jon Power says:

    Hi Suze,
    I’ve just had a browse of your flickr album. I like to put it on a slide show and then try to work out what is going on- I’ve worked out that you are eating lots of animals (impressed by the big pig), watching lots of dancing (sort of like a cross between Saturday Night at the London Palladium and Stars in Their Eyes (during the Matthew Kelly era)) and generally enjoying relaxing in some amazing places!
    Glad to see that you look really happy and well (apart from the mosquitos) and that you haven’t got deadlocks yet- although I imagine they would damage the ghds on your return!
    Just imagine how you can start every story on your triumphant return.
    ……when I was in Innjaaar…….
    Keep up the good work on the blog- it keeps me smiling during night shifts

    xjonx

  3. Anna says:

    Final attempt – and could be the third submission! I really am hopeless at this!

    Glad all is well Mrs – was starting to get a little worried! Odd as it sounds too, glad you were sad to leave as I would be worried if you’d been glad to see the back of the place and people!

    Sarah’s wedding was AMAZING! Your card was read out too which was lovely as it made it feel as though you were there!

    Enjoy the next part of your adventure – keep blogging!

    Love and miss you lots!

    xxx

  4. Mum says:

    Hi Suze, I too enjoyed looking at the slide show. You’ve certainly had your money’s worth already from your camera.

    Stay safe, and keep away from the bombs in Sri Lanka.

    Love you lots
    Mum