BootsnAll Travel Network



Home sweet home

I have been in the land of mountains and snow for 2 weeks now. It feels like much longer and I miss South Africa a lot.
When I arrived, it was below zero and it was snowing all the time- which was nice. But the grey skies and the rain here make me sad and life here is so hectic compared to Africa.
It’s nice to be with my family now, and of course I missed my freinds.The funeral was very sad and this whole time is emotional. But everything went well and we are now starting to make plans for the future.

I am ready to go back to South Africa. I miss the kids so much I even dream of them at night and I miss the beautiful weather and landscapes, the openhearted people and all my friends. There is a lot to do until I leave in one week. I am taking the IELTS English exam next week and need to study and I still need to go buy presents for Xmas and so on…

My next post will be from Chintsa- my second home…
Thanks for all the kind emails and messages during this sad time period.

Love
Sonja



Tags:

One response to “Home sweet home”

  1. Franziska says:

    Hey du, ich hoffe es isch no alles guet gange i de Schwiiz und i wünsche dir wieder en guete Start in Südafrika!!
    Franziska

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *