BootsnAll Travel Network



VOTING MACHINE FRAUD…

If you live in Tennessee, Texas, South Caroline and other states that are using the touch screen voting machines, here is what to do if you want to vote for Barack Obama,

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6567

It would be a shame if all that money that people donated and all the hope that was hyped up by Obama’s campaign team only to serve to the American public another load of manure that there is actually a person that would change the current political machine that drives the rest of the world.

It would mean that the democratic process is only a sham (well, we don’t actually vote for the U.S. presidency anyway, do we, it’s the electoral college) that continues topull the wool over us, the unsuspecting Americans.  Maybe it will finally be exposed that the election process doesn’t work the way it was meant to.

Please write letters to your editors of your newspapers, and call your government representatives.  It happened in 2004, with the touch screen voting machines.  It’s illegal and unethical for these voting machines to be in place if they don’t work and have ties to certain parties.

http://www.hd.net/drr227.html a report by Dan Rathers.



Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *