BootsnAll Travel Network



Sacrifices.

A student gave me an excuse as the reason for not studying, (took the same quiz twice and still did unsatisfactory). He told me to understand some of his sacrifices he made in order to be there in the class.

Please appreciate my sacrifices.  Please appreciate my sacrifice of paying for 12 people’s tuition, and hoping that they have enough maturity, responsibility and interest to carry them through their training that they have not paid for.  Please appreciate my sacrifice of trust, and faith, that these 12 students will cultivate their compassion, their study habits, their intuition, so that we can recommend these 12 students for jobs and they will repay their loan in order to train other students.More...
 Please understand my sacrifice that Rob and I are working for free, that despite of what you think of the U.S. that not everyone is rich. But I am abundantly rich with love.  That the love of healing, the love of helping people, the love of teaching people, drives me, guides me to work without the security of a salary.
 

Please understand my sacrifice of knowing that some of the students are very careless with this training, do not take it seriously, and think that I don’t understand my own mother culture, and despite knowing all of this, I still come to class ready to nurture and teach.   
 

These personality and motivational conflicts are growing pains in a new project.  There are very high standards for these 12 students to fulfill and they joined knowing they were going to fulfill them.  I’m not sure what some of the motivations of the students are, but I have felt from the very beginning that some are there because they think they are going to get some sort of free ride to another country.  Well, I hate to disappoint but it all hinges on whether or not you are able absorb and apply what we are teaching. 
We are not the immigration office and have all these visas waiting for you.  Please do not waste our time, or take up the time of our other students who are genuinely interested in learning.
 

Please do not waste your time in something that you do not care about and please do not disrupt and speak for the other students, when it is your own issue and ego that are on the line.  You do not speak for the group and the students do not want you to represent them.
 


 



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *