BootsnAll Travel Network



INDIGO EVOLUTION PREMIERE!

For our show in Kathmandu here’s the info:
January 29 & 30
5:30 pm
Lazimpat Gallery Cafe (in Lazimpat)
Rs. 500 donation ($7 USD)
RSVP!!! Space is limited!!

It’s official, Himalayan Healers is going to sponsor the international premiere of Indigo Evolution. It’s a documentary about extraordinary children and young adults who are highly intuitive, extremely gifted, confident and have a message for humanity. It’s a spiritual film whose main theme is: everyone is intuitive, most ignore it, and that these highly sensitive and intelligent children maybe labeled as having ADHD, or other disorders. It has interviews from a panel of experts such as Neale Donald Walsh (Conversations with God series), Gary Zukov (Seat of the Soul), Doreen Virtue PhD (healer and psychologist),and other medical doctors and educators.

I didn’t want to wait unil I returned to the States to watch the film. I had to do that for Indigo, The Beloved Community’s first feature film that had Neale Donald Walsh playing a stubborn, unenglightened and selfish Uncle. So, when I got an e-mail announcing this new documentary and that you could host the film premiere I said, SIGN ME UP!

We are also using this platform to launch Himalayan Healers to the community here in Kathmandu. Our first fundraiser in KTM!

SYNCHRONICITY…..

One of the staff members called me from Oregon to confirm that I will show the film. It turns out that he used to live in Ojai, too! And we have a friend in common! Of course, it’s not so surprising, and yet it is! SYNCHRONICITY!

I’m so excited…this film is being shown around the world, it’s a grass roots effort by the Spiritual Cinema Circle and The Beloved Community.
So organization just like us are premiering this film on the weekend of January 27-29. I’m so glad to be a part of it! We are both excited about it! We are the only one’s in Nepal, India and Tibet to show it!

If you haven’t heard, now you know. This documentary is in limited release and only being screened at participating volunteer locations in the world. For more information on where the screenings are, go to Spiritual Cinema Circle or The Indigo Evolution

If you are in Kathmandu, please e-mail me and let me know which day you are coming!

If you aren’t going to be in Kathmandu, but would like to donate, please go to Himalayan Healers.

See you there!



Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *