BootsnAll Travel Network



Back Home, finally.

WEll, it’s my 2nd day in KTM, and it’s still a little surreal to be back. In the past, I only came every 5 years, so to be back after a little over a year since the last time I was here, is really incredible.

It feel so good to be back and maybe it’s the newness, but for right now, I’m not agitated by the traffic, incessant beeping, and the constant stares from the Nepali men here.

Rob on the other hand is over it. It’s so funny, because I remember how aggro I was after 5 months of living here, in KTM. I walked around with in defense mode, and if I had my fill of stares, cat calls, beeping of horns, the next man to f*&@ with me, I’d spit as much venom as I could at him.

And walking around town yeterday with Rob, it felt really good, I didn’t even notice that everyone was staring at us, when I would hear Rob grunt, or say “ke bhayo?” or ‘what you are doing!’ or at least that’s what it felt like.

However, my journey from Bangkok to get here, was purely an adventure. I realized while talking to my Uncle Bijay and Rob that I just love to tell the stories of my trials of traveling. I do! It’s just amazing to me that I had to endure that and I can live to tell about it, it’s just so aggravating at times and when you are traveling, it’s just times 100.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *