Argentina is the latest installment in our overseas adventures. We are both really enjoying living and working here and discovering all there is to Argentine life.
- Beef – everything people rave about.
- Beer – available everywhere, cheap and good.
- Wine – available everywhere, cheap and even better than the beer.
- Mountains – spectacular.
- Rules – drive as fast as you like, sit in the back of the ute to go the pub, get as pissed as you like and drive like an idiot
- Driving – people drive like there’s no rules and they’re drunk
- The footy – only place where you can’t buy beer
- The humour – Argentine humour is centered around rootin’. Bit of toilet humour would go a long way.
- Smog in Tucumán – cane burning season breaches world standards by about 20 times.
Click the links below to see some of our travels and stories about Argentina.