BootsnAll Travel Network



Ultimate Job Challenges

As part of the run-up to the finals weekend, RunawayBrideandGroom.com has been tasking us with some fun challenges. Thankfully, nothing involves eating live caterpillars or being submersed in water for long periods of time – as least not yet.

Challenge #1: Make a 2 minute video encouraging people to apply for this job next year – The Quest for the Successors. Creativity is key in this task – as always, we’re open to ideas and feedback, so bring it on!

Challenge #2: Get a photo of a celebrity holding a sign that reads: “I love RunawayBrideandGroom.com”. To all our designer and art director friends: sorry, no Photoshop allowed. We’re surprised by how connected we are to so many celebrities – though we haven’t found the 6 people who connect us to Kevin Bacon yet. Our celebrity connections (they must be internationally recognizable) haven’t yet panned out – apparently the A-listers get millions for celebrity endorsements and won’t take our offer of a ‘thank you’. Who knew? So if you can help us out on this challenge, please let us know!

Challenge #3 : Design a drink that represents the Ultimate Job competition, and one that represents us as a couple. As many of you know, we got our bartending certificates a few years ago – and we certainly have a liquor cabinet representative of our travels. And so the fun continues…stay tuned for more challenges!



Tags:

Leave a Reply