BootsnAll Travel Network



Update info, news and Disclaimer

If you are using my RSS feeds to notify u of my updates, please note that posts that I place back in time do not show up as new posts in your RSS notifications. Just added the Bends story on Aug. 26th.

Timeframes for reference: Taiwan – Feb/Mar, Korea – March, China – March/April, Hong Kong – April/May, Macau – May, Singapore – May, Vietnam – May, Cambodia – June, Indonesia – June/July, Malaysia – July/Aug., Thailand Aug/Sep. Laos Sept/Oct. Thailand Oct./Nov

What your are about to read is a story about my travels loosely based on facts, occurances and actual events. As such, my recount with poetic license may differ significantly from actual events as YOU remember them and are only my recollections and perceptions of experiences at the time of my blogging them. In other words, “that’s my story and I’m sticking to it“. The names may have been changed to protect the somewhat less than innocent. As I’m sure you may already know, most writtings are a few weeks to a few months after they occured, sorry. Blogging takes a lot more time that I had expected.

Thank you to all of you who responded to my notice that I was going to stop blogging. I guess I had a slightly larger readership than I anticipated based on the few comments posted on this site. The good news is that I will continue, but most likely not any more timely than I have in the past. That being said, Please enjoy Ray’s Tales of Missing… Presumed Having A Good Time.



Tags: ,

4 responses to “Update info, news and Disclaimer”

  1. Steve says:

    Ray,

    If people feed your blog through Google it will bring up back dated posts like the bends story. Just so you know.

    Something to try when you can dive again – the 1 atmosphere club. You have of course heard of the mile high club. Well the one atmosphere club is sort of the same, just at 33 feet below sea level.

    Steve

  2. admin says:

    Thanks Steve, I use Yahoo and they don’t post the older ones. I will have to get my girl to learn how to SCUBA. The water temperature is perfect out here for co-ed naked diving. No jacket required.

  3. Mosh says:

    My Open Water instructor apparently did a dive naked on his birthday earlier this year. Much to the amusement/bemusement of the Japanese tour group he was showing round…

  4. Peter says:

    Hello Ray,
    Your storys are good! Please, write a story about the Gibbon Experience! Your video is superb!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *