BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos from our Inauguration Trip

Tim and Dan in Washington, D.C.
LGBA Rehearsal for Obama Inaugural Parade

Originally uploaded by TimDan2.

I’ve posted photos from our D.C. trip here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/timdan2/sets/72157612898762791/



Tags: , , ,

2 responses to “Photos from our Inauguration Trip”

  1. Judi & Don Schleicher says:

    Hi Tim & Dan,

    Both of those photos are great – and the ones on your Flickr site are really good, too. We’re so glad to see them and the excitement on your faces. Such a wonderful and exciting opportunity!! Glad you’re back safe and sound (and happy)!

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

  2. Richard Montgomery says:

    Hi Tim and Dan

    Tim, its Richard the High School Para at work. Thanks for letting my wife Carlo and I share this wonderful moment in history. I loved Dan’s description of travel on the subway and the crowds and the happy, scary and warm experience of being in a crowd of millions of people all being swept up in the euphoria of this great event. It was like being there. I watched the video’s and Carlo and I were practically dancing to Sousa’s march that your band was playing. Great Band! Its Ironic, Tim, that your band was between Howard U’s and Ohio State”s band. Remember I was telling you about ” Dotting the Ohio I” (Carlo knew one of the Sousaphone players who dotted the Ohio I in the 60’s in their script Ohio routine) I love the name ” Band Aids” pretty slick.

    Thanks again.

    Richard and Carlo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *