BootsnAll Travel Network



Righty-o

Hi everybody. Well – I’ve been back a month. I’m slowly readjusting to life at home. No more repacking my backpack (in fact, all of my travel gear is now up in the attic), no more moving on, so far not a lot of new scenery. I’ve been working on getting the house in order, and now that that is improving, I’m focusing on getting a job.

I’ve also started up a new blog, that will be mostly movie-focused. I probably won’t be able to update quite as much as I’d like until I get a new laptop, but if anyone is interested; this will be the new address; http://feedmeacat.blogspot.com/ The title is “So… what are we doing for New Years?” Kudos to anyone who gets those 2 references.

And that’s it. That’s the end of my travels. Until one day when I am once again financially solvent and I can take off across South America and South-east Asia. And more of Africa. Or until I get an international internship. Or something like that. 😉

musica; It’s all over – Garbage



Tags:

One response to “Righty-o”

  1. Laura says:

    Hi! I would like to swap links with your site. My blog is http://www.travelocafe.com. I’ve already added you in Travel Directory. Please send me the description you favor for your site. Thank you!
    I’m also looking for guest bloggers. Please let me know if you’d be interested in being featured on Travelocafe.
    As for the articles, the guest posts can be send by email and should be original, travel related, previously unpublished and a minimum of 250 words would be appreciated. The articles should not be a self promotion. At the end of the article you can write an “About the Author” section, linking back to your site.
    You are also invited to participate in the Travelocafe contest to win free ad space.
    http://www.travelocafe.com/2010/08/1-travelocafe-competition-free-ad-space.html
    Regards, Laura