BootsnAll Travel Network



A Little Announcement

We have some special news to share with you. Fabien and I have decided (in spite of his smelly socks and my lack of directional skills) to spend the rest of our lives together. Fabien proposed to me in Dubrovnik, Croatia on October 6th, and I said yes!!! He actually carried my engagement ring in his backpack for more than two weeks before finding the right moment (or maybe drinking enough beer) to ask me.

Now that we have told all of our family; we are happy to share the news with all of you. When and where are fair questions, we are thinking of autumn 2006 in Amiens or Jacksonville, so mark your calendar and renew your passport 🙂



Tags:

3 responses to “A Little Announcement”

  1. Emma says:

    Wow guys! Congratulation that is fantastic news. I will however be back in Australia if all goes to plan. I really wish I could be with you to celebrate but if in America will be sure to attend!

    Love you guys!

    Emma

  2. Rami Hassan says:

    Congratulations! I hope Rob won’t be too crushed cause I remember how much he loved you Fabien 🙂 Saw that Eddy got married too. That’s cool as long as he’s still hooking everyone up with the free chocolate. I’m living in Boston, and still with Klara long distance style, which isn’t perfect, mais nos amour c’est trop strong, and you can’t beat falling in love in Prague as you well know.

    Enjoy your trip and watch out for sneaky indian dudes trying to help you with your bags.

    -Rami

    -what happened to Conner?

  3. Yay, yay, yay!!! I wish I could send you guys a tangible gift of congratulations, but your roaming, adventurous ways kinda throw a monkey wrench into that plan. So I will have settle for sending you my very excited and heartfelt congratulations to you here on your blog. I can’t tell you how great it feels to see two wonderful people who are clearly so happy to have found each other! Ah, I could wax poetic all day about “Wove, Gworious Wove” (remember the movie The Princess Bride?), but I’ll spare you that.

    Can’t wait to hear more about the plans–passports are in order and everything!!

    In the meantime, you two kids sound like you’re already having oodles of fun on your trip, keep it up, I like reading about it all!

    Love,
    Michelle

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *