BootsnAll Travel Network



5 days before D-DAY – Almost ready !

I have really good news : Jenny is back in France ! This is the start of her trip : she finished her job, her bank account is full of money and her backpack is ready.
Unfortunatelly this is not my case. My backpack is definitely not ready, and I haven’t finished my job yet. It’s true that I only have one more day. That’s not a lot. But as I have a lot of things to finish at work before leaving, these last days were not easy. And for the first time of my career in Paris, I had to bring some work home… Who says that the last days of work are the easiest ones ?
I remind everyone that tomorrow evening is our goodbye party in Paris. Pictures are coming for the ones zho will miss that.
What else ? The beginning of the trip is starting to be organized: we know where we are going to sleep our first night and even the second one (well we still need to have the exact adress). We think that we are going to stay in Prague until September 20th but it’s not totally determined.
Concerning the move, most of our stuff is packed now. We still have to finish all our bottles of strong alcohol and wines : it would be a pity to have to move them. This is our mission for Saturday. Somebody want to help ?
To be continued…



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *