BootsnAll Travel Network



Update on things

Well just to give anyone who reads this an update on life.  I have my law final exams in a few days (starting april 16th -21st), so times are hectic preparing.

It is hard not to do research and look up things and places I want to see and go to, but I have been good.  The trick was to find a place that has no internet!!!! Thank you Barnes and Noble for charging for internet via the New AT&T (gosh who hates hearing that commercial over and over again?).

So that has been good.  Only draw back to B&N is all the travel books they have.  But I limit that perusing as well.

I have decided on several things to see and do so far:

Hong kong – Tram up to the Peak overlooking it all.  Boat ride and half day on Macau.  Night markets, wet markets, a ferry ride at night to see the fireworks, or from the harbor, whatever I can manage, and maybe a little window shopping…

Singapore – the famous night tram ride through their safari

Kuala lumpur – bird park, petronas towers, walking around the golden triangle, palaces, temples, and the street food!!!

Seoul – hopefully a day trip to the DMZ (so touristy and quite expensive, but I think its a must especially if the next World war breaks out from there!)

Taipei – Taipei 101, staying at a friend’s apartment, and the underrated night life!

Tokyo – day trip to Nikkon, Nagano, Sumo wrestling tournament in Tokyo, possible baseball game watching the Yomiuri Giants play at the Tokyo Dome, and walking around the different neighborhoods, sake and sushi!!!

Bangkok – must keep it G-rated folks, royal palace, Pantip plaza, Khao San Rd, possible day trip to Ayutthuya, and hopefully hanging out at Suk 11!

Well thats all for now folks…I’ll try and update it all again in a few days.

Josh



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *