BootsnAll Travel Network



Hong Kong – Day 3

IMG_0148.jpg

Well it is Saturday morning here in Hong Kong and I am currently sitting on the floor at the gate waiting for my flight to Singapore…Luckily I found an outlet which had the correct plug and the best part is that the internet is fast and FREE!

This gave me an opportunity to write another post as I am trying to update daily…

So last night was fun. Raymond and I spent the evening celebrating his birthday…First we took the famous Star Ferry across the harbour to the Kowloon side of HK. It was really nice, and there are so many skyscrapers (see photo below), that I honestly think it rivals and kills NYC, which is scary to say the least. Once we arrived on the Kowloon side, we decided to go out for a fancy dinner. Raymond took me to this authentic Chinese restaurant where we had peking duck and some spicy beef. Raymond thought it would be funny to take a picture of me slicing the duck before the professional did it, and I think it came out great.

After dinner we got a foot massage…it was 50 minutes and incredible…They wash your feet, soak them, then give them a great workout…it was much needed after walking around all day on my feet, man were they hurting…

After the foot massage we met some of Raymond’s friends for a little going out…we went to some place that I cannot spell, but basically it was several streets going up hills with all bars and clubs…you are allowed to drink on the street and since it was about 80 degrees out everyone pours out on to the street….you can hear the music coming from all the bars and clubs, it wasn’t definitely a place I will check out when I return to Hong Kong in about 2 weeks.

Alright well that is all for now, my flight to Singapore is boarding in about 30 minutes and I have to pack up all my belongings around me and make sure I didn’t lose anything.

Here are some pictures from Hong Kong Part I: You will see the skyline of Hong Kong Harbour, me at Hong Kong Disney, the slicing duck, and a picture of Raymond and I.

Thanks,IMG_0335.jpgIMG_0329.jpgIMG_0325.jpgIMG_0321.jpgIMG_0233.jpgIMG_0159.jpg

Josh

p.s. when I return home I will be putting up all my photos on snapfish, so this is just a thumbnail sneak preview of what is to come.

Also if anyone is wondering I took about 250 pictures so far and that is in less than 3 full days!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *