BootsnAll Travel Network



UGH!

So, drinking many liters of beer over the course of 4 days while jet-lagged kills your immune system.  I now have sniffles, sneezes, coughs, and a bit of a fever, and I’m dreading that little dry cough that is slowly becoming wetter like a bronchial infection in the making.  We shall see.  Maybe I’ll get a hotel at my next destination and just have a 48 hr sleep-fest.  Maybe I’ll get to see how the doctors are in these latest editions to the EU.  In the mean-time I’ll sniffle while I can’t sleep for the stuffiness and I’ll imagine how nice it would be to curl up on Carro’s couch in Sweden or hop on the next plane back to my warm American bed.  Or else my overactive imagination will go back to 3am visions of pnemonia, deafness, infections in the brain, etc etc etc.  I have to be awake in about 3 hours to catch the train to Budapest; maybe I ought to go back to sleep.



Tags: ,

-13 responses to “UGH!”

  1. Camilla says:

    Hey!

    I got sick too 😀

    You can always come and curl up in Munich if you like. Michael’s leaving tomorrow morning 🙁

    Guess what!
    Our entire living room floor made a hump in the middle cause we had so many people staying making everything humid…
    It’s so quiet now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *