I am an Indie Traveler because:
- regardless of what places I visit, I always go there to learn something; whether it’s finding a new food or learning to deal with my own limitations
- I discover interesting things about the places I visit and even about my hometown
- I prefer to explore things at my own pace, with a guide I create from my own research; but that doesn’t mean a free walking tour is not appreciated from time to time
- the more I travel, the less I like to stay home for too long
- each time I plan a new vacation, I want to try different things, conquer new frontiers, go beyond my wildest dreams
- I am trying to learn Greek for my next vacation!